Total Yoga Teacher Training is a unique opportunity to train in 3 different Yoga styles together with Pranayam and Meditation! Training is conducted by Total Yoga founders Neetu Singh and Manish Pole; who have a combined Teaching experience of 30 years.
The Total Yoga TTC is meant for dedicated yoga students who have a basic level of proficiency in Yoga and have a desire to learn more as well as to Teach people whole-heartedly.
The 200 hours program lasts 2 months; with an additional 1 month internship. It covers 4 distinct areas of Theory and 2 areas of Practice.
- Human Anatomy and Physiology and its relation to Yoga practices.
- Understanding the basic Philosophical principles of Yoga through the ancient texts: Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Bhagvad Gita, Hatha Yoga Pradipika.
- Learning the deeper lying Yogic anatomy (Chakras, Nadis & Koshas systems)
- Exercise Physiology and how exercise affects the body. Yoga practice as compared to modern exercise.
- All elements of the Total Yoga program including Surya Namaskar, Vinyasa-flow, Asanas, Exercise, Partner-Stretching, Pranayam, Mudras, Bandhas, Yoga Nidra, Chanting, internal Kriyas & Meditation.
- Teaching Skills, Voice & Body -posture Work, Class planning & execution, Modifications for therapeutic purposes and giving Presentations on Yoga.
The Total Yoga TTC for 2017 happens from Aug 19-Oct 15 in Bangalore and Pune and Nov 12 – Dec 21 in Dubai.
In Bangalore & Pune, trainees will attend 1 hour’s Total Yoga class daily (all 7 days) while the Teacher Training Lectures & Practicals will happen on Mon, Wed, Fri 9:30am-12:30pm (Weekday course) OR Sat 9:00am-5pm (Weekend Course). In Dubai, the Weekend course will be on Friday 9:00am-5pm.
Do write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 9900097056 to find more details.
“I have never had teachers with so much concern and good will toward their students until I met Manish and Neetu. They have allowed me to have this life changing experience while still being able to take care of my family and fulfill my duty as a mother. They were encouraging and understanding and believed in me even when I didn’t believe in myself. They would show the way/path but have trust in me to find my own journey/experience. Their love and teachings truly show that yoga is for any age, shape and abilities.”