It stimulates the nervous system and alleviates nervous depression. It improves digestion and increases strength and flexibilty.
How to do it?
1. Stand erect with the gap between your feet more than the shoulder width and turn the right foot outwards.
2. Inhale and Raise your arms to shoulder level
3. Keeping your arms straight Exhale and bend to the right side. Simultaneously slightly bend your right knee.
4. Place your right hand on the right foot , while your left hand is straight and pointing vertically upwards.
5. Look up at your left hand and hold this posture for 30sec to 1 min with steady breathing.
6. Return to the upright position with arms in a straight line and repeat the same on the left side.
7. This completes one round. Repeat it 3 times.
Should not be performed without guidance by those suffering from back conditions.
Affects the muscles of the side trunk , waist and back of the leg.
Strengthens pelvic area and tones reproductive organs.
Regular practice helps to reduce waistline fat.
– Ruchi Renavikar